Thursday, August 7, 2008

Aquarium.. Dance class..

If u wanna enjoy your day, get up early and plan every minute of your perfect day.. I love see world.. I love dolphins when they jump above my head.. I love sky train, which is similar as a roller coaster.. I love walkin along the Pacific ocean.. I love takin photos of stupid stuff.. I love searchin of kinda strange places.. I love summer weather, when your sweat floats all over your body.. I love being confused about amarican accent.. I love Starbuck's coffee.. I love hamburgers.. I love Canadian people, coz they're so cute and nice.. I love shop assistants smilin at you all the time.. I love my new shoes.. I love my new pink pile carpet.. I love takin classes and dnt understand any jokes.. I love dancin all day long.. I love my cell phone full of amazin music.. I love being confused about one guy who is kiddin me all the time.. I love being in love..

I LOVE VANCOUVER

8 comments:

Cenzanni said...

Mr D. wouldn't love you for your English :) But I'm glad to hear you're having such a great time with so many things to love ;)

Anonymous said...

It must be really interesting to travel to work by Roller Coaster.. :-D I must try it one time.. :-D

Megginka8a8 said...

Co je s moji anglictinou?? :D

Cenzanni said...

Nothing, it's absolutely amazing and wonderful! Almost the same as dom's ;)

Megginka8a8 said...

I dnt care about mistakes u dummy:))) It's just fun:)

Anonymous said...

neither do I.. :-P

Cenzanni said...

You know me :)

Anonymous said...

very well:)